- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy (C.A.M.T.)
- Canadian Dance Teachers Association
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA)
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- International Association for Dance Medicine and Science
- Balanced Body Pilates - For ordering videos, DVDs and other Pilates equipment.
- The Pilates Method Alliance® (PMA) is the international, not-for-profit, professional association dedicated to the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates. To find certified teachers and studios, or to get certified training.
- Centre Pilates de Montréal - For Balance body training.
In your words
"Motion Matters offers the most highly skilled physiotherapists, innovative techniques and equipment and have helped me to improve and manage my limitations."
"I had a chronic rotator cuff and I'd been to a half a dozen clinics in Ottawa looking for help. Finally, I found Joëlle Segers [at Motion Matters]."
Take a Breath! Breathing workshop
At Motion matters Exercise Centre (2nd. floor), 30 November 2013, 9am-12pm
Joëlle Segers (certified Physiotherapist, Pilates instructor and Personal Trainer)
What: This workshop will give you a brief overlook of the anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system. Through breathing exploration and exercises, you will learn to consciously improve your breathing, better manage your stress, improve your core recruitment and facilitate health.
Fee: $30.00 (snack et rafraichissement inclus)
Register at the reception desk in person, by phone (613)237-4343, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org